Getting to Atiu
Air New Zealand, Pacific Blue and Air Tahiti are the three international carriers that fly into the main island Rarotonga. Air New Zealand regularly flies direct from Auckland in New Zealand, Sydney in Australia and LA in USA. Pacific Blue flies from Sydney, Melborne and Brisbane via Auckland, New Zealand. Air Tahiti connects Rarotonga with Papeete.
You can get to Atiu from Rarotonga by flying Air Rarotonga. Air Rarotonga provides a regular domestic service to Atiu. Their flight schedule and booking details can be found on the "Domestic Flights" page.
Atiu offers many places to stay. These can be viewed on the "Accommodations" page.
Domestic Air Carriers of the Cook Islands-
- www.airraro.com (Air Rarotonga the Cook Islands only domestic airline)
Inbound tourist operators in the Cook Islands-
(If you want someone to meet and greet and book all your accommodation, flights, transfers, tours and activites contact one of the following agents)
- Island Hopper Vacations Ltd (Desks in Rarotonga, Samoa and Niue)
- www.jetsave.co.ck (Desk in Rarotonga) Jetsave Travel Cook Islands
For complete packages to Atiu including airfare and accommodation
- Tipani Tours Ltd (Desks in Rarotonga and Tahiti)
Recommended Australian Travel Agents-
- Coral Seas Travel (Specialists in Atiu and the Cook Islands)
- Adventure World (All expenses paid Atiu Holiday)
Recommended New Zealand Travel Agents-
Recommended European Travel Agents-
- To be advised (If your travel company wishes to be listed here contact us
Recommended North American Travel Agents-